Federal Electricity & Water Authority (FEWA) was established in 1999 under the Federal Law No. 31 of 1999 to carry out the duties assigned by Ministry of Electricity and Water in achieving several objectives. Its Main objective is to cater the needs of Electricity and potable Water for the population of the Northern Emirates.To achieve this main objective FEWA has to create a balance between the cost of production and the distribution price in consideration with unifying the existing variable pricing strategies, study the consumption behaviors and create awareness to overcome the waste of electricity and water by consumers. FEWA also has to develop and improve revenue collection processes. One of its objectives is also to provide qualification and training to the citizens making them able to work in FEWA.
To become pioneers in providing electricity and water services to raise the standard of living and achieve sustainable growth.
To provide world-class electricity and water services, whilst developing the necessary infrastructure, to fulfil the growing demand in the emirates under FEWA’s jurisdiction and to rationalize the usage of electricity and water to promote sustainable development.
Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork, Accountability, Customers’ Happiness, Innovation & Creativity, Employees’ Happiness
- Customers’ Happiness
- Employees’ Happiness
- Achieve sustainable excellence in providing electricity and water services to customers.
- Manage energy demand & supply in a sustainable & excellent manner.
- Manage desalinated water demand & supply in a sustainable & excellent manner.
- Rationalize the usage of energy and desalinated water and reduce wastage to ensure sustainable development.
- Ensure that all administrative services are in accordance with the standards of quality, efficiency and transparency.
- Install an innovation culture within the corporate working environment.